7.25" x 40 AR 4+1 -2 Hk .080 / .115" RS1000 Super Miter
- ATBR tooth design for nearly flat bottom cuts.
- Negative 2 degrees face hook.
- For Miter and Radial arm machines.
- Cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blade gives scratch-free, polished cuts on wood.
- Eliminates bottom splintering on cross cuts.
- C-4 carbide teeth for long blade life
The RS1000 is the top rated all purpose cross cut blade by Fine Home Building Magazine. It is the perfect blade for your radial arm saw, chop saw, and compound miter saw. The RS1000 will produce scratch-free, polished cuts on all materials. The negative hook angle will reduce jump-in on your radial arm saw and will give you better pull control while eliminating bottom splintering on radial crosscuts.