10 x 80 TCG -5 Hk .094 / .125" RS1000 Non Ferrous Sawblade
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) for non-ferrous cutting
- Negative 5 degrees hook angle.
- For Miter and Radial arm machines.
- C-4 carbide teeth for long blade life
- The 30mm bore option DOES include Universal Pinholes for machines such as Felder
Designed for smooth, burr free cuts on all types of aluminum extrusions, thin wall tubing and thin gauge sheets with a wall thickness of 1/16 inch to 1/8 inch. These blades work particularly well on double mitre or portable mitre box machines. Please note that a lubricant should always be used during cutting and material should always be firmly secured on both sides of the sawblade while being cut.