12" x 80 AR 4+1 -2 Hk .080 / .110" RS1000 Super Miter Thin Kerf
- Thin Kerf design
- ATBR tooth design for nearly flat bottom cuts.
- Negative 2 degrees face hook.
- For Miter and Radial arm machines.
- Cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blade gives scratch-free POLISHES cuts on wood.
- Eliminates bottom splintering on cross cuts.
- C-4 carbide teeth for long blade life
This is the Thin Kerf model of the RS1000 which is the top rated all purpose cross cut blade by Fine Home Building Magazine. It is the perfect blade for your radial arm saw, chop saw, and compound miter saw. The RS1000 will produce scratch free polished cuts on all materials. It will reduce jump in on your radial arm saw and will give you better pull control also eliminated bottom splintering on radial crosscuts.