10" x 48T 25 ATB +20 Hk .087 / .125" TS2000 Ultra Combo Blade
- Ultimate Combo Blade ATB Tooth design.
- Cut hard and soft wood super slick on both rips and cross cuts.
- Great blade for cross cutting plywood.
WILL NOT CUT A FLAT BOTTOM
This design consists of a 48 Teeth with 25° alternate top bevel and is the ultimate table saw for the most demanding woodworker.
- C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips 1/3 larger than the best known blades
- Rips and crosscuts hard and soft wood, smooth as a baby’s bottom
- No bottom splintering on plywood veneers
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness
- 20-25 blade sharpenings possible
We Also Recommend
10" x 40T AR 4+1 +15 Hk Top .072 / .095" Thin Kerf TS2000 Super Combo Blade