12" x 48T AR 2+1 +20 Hk .110 / .148" TS2000 Super Combo Blade
- 12" x 48 Teeth, 1" standard bore AR 2+1 with raker tooth design.
- Note the saw plate and kerf are wider / thicker than our standard 12x40 sawblade.
- Other size bore options available.
- Option 30mm bore and pin holes available for Felder/Hammer machines.
- Feeds easy when used for moderate rips and cross cuts.
- Raker tooth design for nearly flat bottom cuts.
- Large C-4 carbide tips allows multiple resharpenings
Only Ridge Carbide Tool Company’s Super Saw Blades TS2000 and RS1000 woodworking blades are Guaranteed to cut super smooth, swirl free cuts without stabilizers for its usable life.
Fine Woodworking magazine reviewed and tested thirty saw-blades. We’re proud to say that our TS-2000 combo blade was rated excellent in all areas. We even ran truer than the most popular blade on the market. Today we feel honored once again. Our TS-2000 combo blade isn’t only the choice of many seasoned woodworkers, it’s the Editor’s Choice, given to us by American Woodworker magazine. And after being put to the test again, against eighteen competitors, we wear this honor proudly. (See AW issue #65, page 66, April 1998).
- C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips 1/3 larger than the best known blades
- Rips and crosscuts hard and soft wood, smooth as a baby’s bottom
- No bottom splintering on plywood veneers
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness