8" x 40T AR 4+1 +15 Hk .087 / .125" TS2000 Super Combo Blade
- 8” x 40 Teeth ATBR, Flat bottom raker tooth design.
- Allows for faster feeding and leaves nearly a flat bottom groove.
Only Ridge Carbide Tool Company’s Super Saw Blades TS2000 and RS1000 woodworking blades are Guaranteed to cut super smooth, swirl free cuts without stabilizers for its usable life.
Fine Woodworking magazine reviewed and tested thirty saw-blades. We’re proud to say that our TS-2000 combo blade was rated excellent in all areas. We even ran truer than the most popular blade on the market. Today we feel honored once again. Our TS-2000 combo blade isn’t only the choice of many seasoned woodworkers, it’s the Editor’s Choice, given to us by American Woodworker magazine. And after being put to the test again, against eighteen competitors, we wear this honor proudly. (See AW issue #65, page 66, April 1998).
- C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips 1/3 larger than the best known blades
- Rips and crosscuts hard and soft wood, smooth as a baby’s bottom
- No bottom splintering on plywood veneers
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness
- 20-25 blade sharpenings possible